rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Walk Like An Egyptian

I know I may not have the most original blog post title, but I can say that going through Rezzable's latest Egyptian-themed sim has me wanting to dance the Egyptian dance. Even if I did not make it to their exclusive show, I was able to drop by before that day ends to look around at the wonderful creations that designers like Sysy Chapman, Hart Larsson, Shai Delacroix, Digit Darkes and many others have made in homage for the mysterious ancient Egyptian civilization. 




I was lucky to have bumped into fellow Plurkers Sysy Chapman and Hart Larsson, who showed me their items. I tried them on on the spot and had a mini pictorial. I am not the best photographer yet, but having the best items on and being on a beautiful sim helps a lot in making my snapshots look really pretty. 

So here I am feeling regal in Sysy's Nefer gown with the Efe Emerald makeup with hair, which is fantastically done by PXL Creations. If you want to see more of these, you can come to the 2nd show which will be on Friday, February 6 at 2pm SLT.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Egyptian-themed sim! I'm going to have to check that out soon!


Sharine