rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Penny pinching has its rewards :)






Sometimes cleaning your inventory and avoiding shopping for a couple of weeks can be rewarding because of the new outfits you end up putting together in order to have something "new" to wear. I know for most of you this is already passe, but combining new and old items is a new thrill for me lately. Putting together outfits is not something I usually do, being someone who prefers ready-made outfits pulled together for you to click and wear.

Nowadays its different, I am penny pinching in RL and earning for insurance and a health plan. So I left (in tears and sadness) Costa Rica Sims and moved to Chinle Island, then now settling in a comfy 1024sqm in a mainland sim with a really nice landlady.

Penny pinching in SL is definitely something I got used to and I intend to keep to this lifestyle, and perhaps someday, I'll be back with my own parcel somewhere in Costa Rica.

Anyway, back to the outfit:


I was looking for something really elegant, but not too formal. A classic silhouette, sexy, but not too revealing...well, except for the cleavage...;)             

The hair is Maitreya's Aisha, blouse is from Casa Del Shai's Filipiniana collection, skirt is a newish purchase from Zaara, earrings is from CCD and the shoes is a classic T strap from FNKY!

Skin from League, my usual skin...:)



0 comments: