rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Piece of Candy's latest group Gift: Tilly



A Piece of Candy always gives great gifts every month and I always look forward to them. Candy Enoch makes great outfits and separates that looks great along with her other stuff and among other designers' works as well.


This group gift comes with socks too and some other items, but this charming blouse is my current favorite...:)  JCNY, Zaara, and Ryker Beck (not sure if you can see her fabulous belly ring that I was wearing in the photo though) were my chosen accessories for this outfit, with my shorts coming from Armidi.

I don't usually post my outfits, I'm not a great stylist nor was I set out to become a fashionista inworld, but as a woman in SL, you get into that eventually and along with it a desire to share your finds from the grid.

Going on to other news, if you have been one of the few who actually follow my blog, I'm sure you noticed some changes. I have also gained some time again to be able to blog, so I hope you look forward to whatever random tings I could be rambling on about...:) Thanks for being a great sounding board!

0 comments: