rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, August 20, 2012

Pink Outfitters in My Second Box

I'm wearing a Pink Outfitters' Skeleton shirt,
and I used pose from  Exposeur called It's Casual 1,
both are items from My Second Box

I'm getting around really well lately, looking around marketplace (not a really good place because of copybots, but it's a start) and looking through my blog reader to update myself with Second Life stuff. I may have been gone for less than a year, but the virtual world has grown so much, with so much gone already (GASP! The Lost Gardens of Apollo) and so much new to see and do.

Anyway, more of my new(ish) finds in another post. What this post is really all about is the latest shopping trend called My Second Box. I have been seeing blogs that lists their items coming from MSB, and I particularly admired Harper's post of the outfit she put together with one of the items from MSB.

My Second Box is a group in Second Life that you have to join for L$300. The concept was to choose designers and give them an opportunity to use the group to release special items. From the group profile, MSB works like an RL sample box. 

Asides from the aforementioned joining fee, My Second Box group mechanics are as follows:


- Subscription is open from 1st to 25th of each month
- Gifts are sent to subscribers on the 15th
- All subscribers are EJECTED FROM group on the 26th of month –
- Subscribers MUST re-subscribe and pay the $300L fee at the beginning of each month




It looks like I joined just in time to collect the items from group notices....:) From the looks of it, joining the group is a great deal for L$300.

The rest of my "look" are as follows:



Armidi Limited - (F/Skinny) A001 Jeans [Dark Industrial] 1-Armidi
Frugalista - Cuts Diagonal Bangle Red-
o0BeaTheBrat0o GossipGirl

"LOVE-LOVE-LOVE" Earrings-Alienbear Gupte
R.icielli - Lipstick NEON / 01-R.icielli
MONS / Makeups - eyeliner cat (black)-MONS
Exile Micah/umber-Exile


0 comments: