rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, August 13, 2012

virtual writings: AVENUE Magazine AUGUST 2012

It's nice to be writing for AVENUE Magazine again. I have sentimental ties with this magazine because I helped start it and I was part of the growing pains until I had to take a step back and handle Real Life. Working for the magazine has enabled me to see more than the usual things to see in Second Life. When you get around to it, Second Life features a myriad of things to do, interesting people to meet, places worth seeing, and events worth going to.

Who wouldn't ache to come back despite of it all?



I did.

So anyway, here's the latest issue of AVENUE Magazine. I have written three articles this month:

COVER STORY: Sisters with Style (Kungler's)

My pleasure, Ava and Barb!



Open publication - Free publishing - More art screamer

ARTS FEATURE: Art the Tart Way

The gallery is such a treat for the eyes, thanks, Byrne!


Open publication - Free publishing - More art screamer

ARTS Feature: Letting Art Scream

Thank you Chestnut! We hope to feature more of the artists you will be featuring in your group sim in later articles. 


0 comments: