rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

shopping galore with my market truths reward money :)

 I am so glad I remembered to complete the Market Truths survey this month! I had been drooling over a lot of items the past couple of weeks, and I was looking to destress following my real life crisis.

So here are the goods:
dress: [[LD]] Major: Mellow Peplum Dress (Fashion Limited), 
jewelry: *ByKay* for caLLie cLine -Ocean Dream Earrings and Solitaire ring 
 (My Second Box for August)
hair: D!va Hair, Marie
(group gift from D!va)


dress: :V.e. Baroque Shell Dress Blues
hair: [e] Thrive - Brown
both items are from COLLA3OR88
jewelry are old releases from Paper Couture

Both looks are classy and sophisticated, and it was easy to match them up with freebies and older inventory items. It was just a matter of patience to browse through my cluttered inventory! It did take a while since I haven't been keeping tabs with my inventory's contents for a long time. 


But that's not all I shopped using the reward Lindens...I bought myself a new kitchen for my house! It is really modern and cozy, and I like that it comes in a low prim and regular versions, with adult and PG poses as well:


Nelle kitchen, ~BAZAR~




So with that, my shopping addiction was momentarily satiated... :)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: