rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, August 13, 2012

look of the day august 13

It's a shame that I don't get to blog a lot about my fashion finds and the way I work them with the rest of my stuff. I guess its partly because I don't have a very good computer and I don't have the patience to list everything down. However, this will pretty much change as I try to get my feet wet again in Second Life and writing for it in general. 

I figure what better practice to get in the habit of blogging often is to create a Look of the Day post. As I make a lot of outfits and I do take photos of them, I might as well document them by blogging about it...so here goes.
STYLE CREDITS:
hair: Maitreya Aisha
makeup: R.icielli - Lipstick NEON / 01 ,
                                 MONS / Makeups - eyeliner cat (brown)
                                     Digit Darkes Eyebrows-high/medium point
lashes: Maitreya mesh (group gift)
skin: GP: Sundust [Dark] Lustre-Patina 1
jewelry: earrings- BenS Beauty Amazing Earring (AVENUE Magazine Readers Group gift)
bangle- Genesis Aubrey Bangles
necklace- Kungler's Velouria (discounted)
clothes:
e! Darla Blazer in Aquamarine - August VIP Gift
tank top-*GC* White Tank
miniskirt: Second Wave Apparel (SWA) PerfectFit--Charcoal
shoes: [d.l.s.] transitions high heels (stripes) (August Group Gift) 
The outfit I'm wearing is casual with some dressy elements to make it look more polished and elegant. This is how I've always wanted to dress; casual, yet glamorous and chic. The jacket's refreshing Aquamarine color makes this outfit cheery and fun as well. It's an outfit that is sure to please and will fit in anywhere.

I hope the credits I placed together would help somewhat. As I've mentioned, I'm not a fashion blogger where I am used to posting style credits and SLURLs, but I'm hoping to pick up the habit soon, so please bear with me. Furthermore, some of the items I am wearing may no longer be available, and I'm sure you can be creative enough to be able to substitute whenever it is needed. 

Please enjoy this modest post...:) I'm open to any suggestions that you may have regarding my posts. 

0 comments: